Pre-Conference Workshop on International Collaborative Research will feature eminent research scientists outside Sri Lanka and institutions that do international collaborative research. The workshop is planned to be held on the 22nd of October. All the registered participants will be invited to the workshop, together with all the other students of the PGIS who are not presenting at this time.
The workshop aims to
- Educate young researchers in Sri Lanka about collaborative research opportunities in other countries.
- Explain the basic setup of international collaborative research and guide the participants on setting up international research.
- Discuss the importance of collaborative international research in the country's current context and how such research can help.
- Organize a setting where international researchers and RESCON participants can interact freely and easily.
- Introduce the agencies/entities that administer collaborative research via an expo mode.
We are working on the programme details right now. We will update this page once the plan is finalized.